Welcome to Digpu News Network
Financial Freedom is important to be able to practice True Journalism. 80% of the media houses and agencies in India are backed by politicians or corporates who utilize and manipulate media in fulfilling their personal interests and greed. A large part of the remaining news websites publishes Masala News, Bollywood bytes, scandals and conspiracy theories about Bollywood. Their main focus is to publish news bytes about Bollywood and TV Stars along with other trending topics to gain high website traffic and earn through advertisement.
The end result is that society gets deprived of real, impartial news reporting, and thus the actual issues get submerged big time.
The biggest dilemma of Indian media is that hardly 1 or 2% of Indian media houses are independent and working towards True Journalism. They are the platforms that are getting financial support directly from their subscribers.
In such a scenario, it is very difficult for an independent news channel like us to survive who is speaking truth to power and delivering Ad-Free news content.
Whenever you pay us for any press release or banner ads, you are actually helping a community of journalists involved in unbiased and transparent news coverage.Kunwar Devender Singh (Founder Member)
Revenue Model Towards ‘Empowering True Journalism’
Press Release Distribution Model
We have created our own feed network of news publishers involved in true journalism and distributing press release content on multiple platforms. We charge very nominal fees from our clients to write news articles and publish them on multiple news channels, aggregators and social media sites. This is a win-win for everyone attached to us. Our clients get maximum visibility over the web at an affordable cost along with the newsworthy content prepared by our in-house team.
We established a better and concrete model for banner ad users. Digpu’s Banner Ads are 60% more affordable as compared to Google or any other available platforms in the market. And when it comes to performance, it gives you far better results in terms of visibility and results.
Empowering True Journalism
Today Indian news and media houses have been divided into 02 separate groups. On one side there are media houses that are directly in favour of BJP led Government in power Second side is in favour of opposition parties like Congress, TMC, AAP etc. In such a scenario we are developing a community of Journalists, Reporters and News Writers to fight for the country. We together can make a difference.
Companies who believed us
We are thankful to all those companies and individuals, who have believed in our mission and supported us to build a community of journalists. We seek your continued support to help us in our mission of True Journalism.
Recent Press Releases
- Imparting quality education, a dream realised by this academician duoDr Amit Gupta and Dr Purvi Gupta have realized their dream of creating a state-of-the-art management campus in Ahmedabad.
- TechGlare Deals showcases an ad-free platform for shopping enthusiastsTechGlare Deals has grown exponentially over past years and has brought to online shoppers much relief by enabling an ad-free interface.
- You V YouTube – A Refreshing Take On Traditional QuizzingYouTube Originals Show, You V YouTube was launched on 9th October 2021 and its new episodes are streamed at 7 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
- Collegedunia and Stanza Living partner to make search for student housing easierCollegedunia Web Pvt Ltd. has successfully established itself as a leading educational portal, India’s largest review platform.
- RRB Grade D Admit Card to Be Released Soon Visit Prepp.in for Mock Test & AlertsRRB Group D Exam Admit Card is out, for one of the most awaited examinations in the country, with over 1 crore candidates vying for 1 lakh vacancies.
- Dineout Passport – Pernod Ricard partnership kicks-off at The Leela Ambience, GurgaonDineout passport members mingled at The Leela Ambience, Gurgaon for dinner and tasting of Aberlour Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 12 YO.