DNN official guidelines for PR news publication on digital news channels.
What We Publish:
- Official company press release from any part of the world.
- Brand or product launch, news business tie-ups, events, company achievements, growth stories, award and interviews.
- Any Government or semi-government official news or statement.
- Individual achievements, stories on a social cause, public opinions.
We Do Not Publish:
- Any article which may be offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, abusive, hurtful or personal in nature.
- Any content which may incite violence or constitute sensitive information that forms a part of the National Security.
- Content containing appealing to the people for depositing money for any unknown business or activity.
- Any sort of gambling.
- Content containing criticism against any gender, religion and political party.
Images and Word count:
- 700 (seven hundred) words are the maximum limit for pr news publication on English news channels.
- 1000 (one thousand) word limit for Hindi, Marathi, Tamil, Bengali and any other Indian regional language.
- You can share a maximum of 02 images in landscape size. We do not accept selfies or portrait size of images.
- Images that are relevant to the content are allowed. In any case, unrelated images will not get published.
- An image should be in landscape format. Recommended sizes are 678X381 (pixels) or 1200X628 (pixels).
- Image captions are mandatory in case that image is containing more than one person.
- Images with text overlay are not allowed. A simple company logo (png) over the image is allowed.
- Logo Size on the image should not exceed 150×150 pixels.
- You can insert a maximum of 02 external links within the content with a no-follow link.
- A single external link is allowed for the channels that allow do-follow links.
- No links are allowed in case of pr wired network distribution.
- Links should be authentic like company’s website etc and social media links like Instagram etc is not allowed.
Content & Publication Guidelines:
- Headline and sub-headline are mandatory with every news article.
- It is recommended to have shorter headlines for better results in google search engine.
- Hashtags # are not allowed in headline and sub-headline.
B. Proofreading & Fact Checks
- DNN team will perform a fact check of the statement, figures given in the content.
- DNN team will do proofreading and grammar check of the given content.
- If required, DNN team will revamp the content without losing its original sense.
C. Pre & Post Publication
- We will share a preview link and after approval from the client, it will get published and distributed.
- No changes or addons are allowed post-publication.
- A publication report will be shared with the client within 7 working days from the date of publication.
D. Publication TAT
- No publication will be done on Saturday and Sunday.
- PR News Publications are not possible on any Government/Public holiday.
- It will take 7-10 working days to publish an article on a premium digital news channel.
- 3-5 Working days are required to publish an article under DNN pr news packages and press release package.
E. Video Links
- Video links can insert within the content depending upon the editorial guidelines by 3rd party news channel.
- Only a relevant and professional YouTube video link is allowed.
F. Content Authority Letter
- A content authority letter needs to be signed by an individual or an authorized company representative.
G. Publication Authority & Editorial Guidelines
- DNN reserve the rights to remove the published content in case of any forgery, legal complaints or involvement of any unlawful activity conducted by the company or an individual.
- Editorial guidelines of the news channels vary from one publisher to another. For more information discuss with your relationship manager at DNN or else send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.