Gyan Dairy, the most preferred fresh milk and dairy products brand in UP
This Lucknow based brand, Gyan Dairy, is leveraging its strength in milk and dairy products through its home delivery app ‘Gyan Fresh’.
Gyan Dairy, a well-recognised name in the dairy industry, is into the processing of dairy products and one of the leading suppliers of fresh milk and dairy in India. Gyan sources, processes, markets and sells a full line of dairy products, fermented, and value-added products such as Milk, Lassi, Curd, Butter, Ghee, etc. With the tagline ‘Vishwaas Se Bhara’, the brand stands true to its theme song ‘Shuddh aur taaza, Gyan ka waada’.
From starting small to becoming a market leader
Gyan Dairy founded in 2007 is a privately held subsidiary of C.P. Milk and Food Products. The brand sources its milk from over 1 lac dairy farmers residing in the heartland of UP, ensuring their growth and progress through direct employment. The sourced milk is then processed in state-of-the-art processing centres and then provided to various parts of UP through a network of Gyan Fresh Stores, Gyan Select Stores and other retail stores via an extensive distributor channel.
From the humble beginnings in 2007 to partner with small-time farmers has resulted in a close to 1000 Cr mammoth organisation by 2019-20. The promoters, brothers Jai and Anuj Aggarwal, under their able guidance, envision to turn this organisation into a multi-product multi-location dairy company benefitting the farmers through the tech-friendly environment while giving value for money to the consumers in the coming years.
Key Highlights About Gyan Diary –
- Connecting with over 3000+ villages as milk collection centres daily, bringing in livelihood to 1 lac plus farmers.
- Reaching 1.5 lac plus household through a network of 200+ distributors; 30000+ Retailers
- Embracing the state-of-the-art technology in Production Plants and adopting SAP driven accounting system.
- Introduced Gyan Fresh App for “Direct to Home Delivery”
- An environmentally responsible company by following sustainable practices, ensuring low carbon footprints by investing in solar enabled solutions and battery-operated transportation
- CSR- Setting world-class international level schools, medical facilities in rural area or contributing to the COVID-19 crisis fund
- Gyan Fresh Stores-the exclusive company-operated retail outlets spread across 43 locations in UP to enhance customer experience by providing a complete cold chain set up for the consumer to procure fresh and pure dairy products.
- Gyan E-carts is an innovative way to cater to areas which are inaccessible by conventional transportation means.
Gyan Fresh App – Adversity is the mother of Invention
Gyan Dairy launched the Gyan Fresh – Home Delivery App; fondly called ‘the jewel in the crown’, is a contactless and hygienic way to get Milk & Dairy products home-delivered. This comes at a time when the deliveries at the last mile have been largely challenged by COVID-19 guidelines like social distancing, contactless deliveries, sanitised environment, masks & gloves for the front-end team. Milk is an inevitable natural immunity booster that was given utmost importance by the government to ensure hassle-free deliveries to public. Gyan Dairy with its assortment of fresh milk and milk products attempted to reach customers by resorting to technology to overcome this challenge. In this novice attempt, they could touch record numbers of customers.
Few glimpses of the app:
- Pre COVID- 1200 deliveries
- Current (Mid August) – 18000 active consumers & average 7000 + deliveries daily
- Adopting technology to successfully scale 100% digital subscription-based Milk home delivery model- Gyan Fresh App
- Flawless delivery of milk & milk products by 8 am daily, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- For first time customers, free milk for 10 days. Additional benefits attractive customer offers, Value deals and combo offers
- Weekend offers and free samples of new range to home delivery customers who are treated as privilege partners
- Enables customers to receive a bouquet of products through a contactless and cashless delivery system
“Hard times will not last long and we will be able to come out of it soon, but the customers will always remember the way we cared for them during these trying times,” says Mr. Venkataramani Santhanam, VP, Sales & Marketing. “It is evident from the numerous feedback and appreciation we receive from the elderly to the kids for our timely delivery of not only milk but mouth-watering dairy products at their doorstep” he concludes.
For more information, please visit https://www.gyandairy.com/
The post Gyan Dairy, the most preferred fresh milk and dairy products brand in UP appeared first on Digpu News Network.